This component enables a .NET programmer / developer to:
* Programmatically create UPS shipping transactions and UPS Shipping labels directly within your own custom desktop programs or website.
* Optionally request "UPS Negotiated Rates" if your UPS account is qualified for such program.
* Void shipping transactions on shipment level or package level.
* Create outgoing shipping labels or return labels.
* Create GIF, PNG image labels and corresponding HTML files to save into your server and print labels over an intranet or ecommerce internet application.
* Create EPL, EPL2, SPL image labels that can be sent directly to a thermal printer like Eltron or Zebra label printers.
* Create domestic and international shipping labels.
* Create shipping labels for multiple packages simultaneously.
* Create shipping label for packages with Insurance or Declared Value with a automatic generation of corresponding printable High Value Report.
* Automatically create Return Labels for your ARS or RMA System. You can use this component to let your customers print their own return labels.
* You can put this component right on your own server - giving you full control over the component. Unlike any other solutions, this is NOT dependent on any middle WebService between your own hosting server and UPS.
* Yours forever to use. No renewal, or recurring subscription fees.
This DLL file is compatible with any .NET programming language like C#, VB.NET, C++, or Delphi. Compatible with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0+